Megan Bascom & Dancers is seeking:
- Male dancer for a company position
- Understudy for the 2016/2017 season
Please send resume, headshot, video link, and cover letter to email@example.com.
There are currently no positions available with Megan Bascom & Dancers. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Megan Bascom & Dancers seeks candidates who are interested in arts administration. As an emerging arts organization, each member of the team at MB&D plays an integral role in our growth and development. The ideal candidate is interested in developing their own professional skills, while also helping MB&D grow and evolve. A background in the arts is preferred, but not necessary.
Internships run for three to four months. They are unpaid, with the potential to grow into a paid role; interns receive complimentary tickets to MB&D productions, free dance classes where applicable, and the chance to be part of an emerging dance company during an exciting growth period.
Administrative/development internship candidates should be organized self starters with strong communication skills and an outgoing personality.
- Organize and utilize company Google Drive and Dropbox
- Monitor company calendar
- Assist with a monthly newsletter using MailChimp
- Research new opportunities and choreographic projects
- Assist with donor development and fundraising
- Update and maintain MB&D database
Marketing / Media
Marketing/media Internship candidates should have knowledge on the usage of Final Cut Pro (or equivalent), Photoshop (or equivalent), Google Apps, MailChimp and social media platforms.
- Manage MB&D’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Update website and calendar
- Retrieve and edit photography and video content after events and for grant samples
- Prepare press kits
- Monitor calendar for social media activities and web updates
- Assist with monthly newsletter
Megan Bascom & Dancers is an equal opportunity employer. All hiring decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation or preference, military status, religion, disability, marital status, citizenship, or any other category protected by law.